My Webinar Hub
Promote Your Online Meetings with the My Webinar Hub Social Media Marketing Tool
Your customizable My Webinar Hub Profile allows you to easily harness the power of Social Media to promote your webinars.
- Choose which webinars you want to display on your profile by setting them to “public”
- Visitors can register for your upcoming webinars or view recordings of past webinars
- Post a link to your blog or website
- Display your LinkedIn profile
- Show your Facebook Fan Box
- Utilize our Twitter widget to display your most recent tweets
- Insert keywords related to your business to get ranked on search engines such as Google and drive traffic to your Profile
Automatically promote your webinars on your Facebook and Twitter accounts through the Social Integration aspect of My Webinar Hub.
This allows you to connect your InstantPresenter account to your Facebook and Twitter accounts, which will automate the social media marketing of your public webinars for you.
When you schedule a new online meeting and designate it as a “public meeting”, InstantPresenter will post a Facebook and Twitter message on your behalf promoting your meeting.
Reminder messages an hour prior to the meeting and at the start of the meeting will also automatically be posted, ensuring maximum attendance for your webinar.
Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn Accounts Not Required
Although InstantPresenter encourages you to utilize these free and easy social media tools, if you do not have an account on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn, you can still benefit by having a My Webinar Hub Profile.
List your upcoming webinars, post information about yourself or your company, use the keyword feature to drive search engine traffic to your Profile and more.