Almost every nonprofit leader struggles to get her board to fundraise. But in order to solve this problem you must get strategic. By figuring out where your nonprofit is going, who you need on your board, how to tap into their unique strengths, and how to create excitement, you can transform your board into an engaged money-raising machine.
This webinar will show you how to:
- Analyze what kinds of board members you need
- Talk with each individual member about how they can get involved
- Give them clear money raising responsibilities
- Create a message they are excited about delivering
- Give them many options for bringing money in the door- Launch them toward fundraising success