With increasing competition for dollars it is absolutely crucial that nonprofit organizations develop their own theory of change. A theory of change is basically an argument for why a nonprofit organization exists. In a world of increasing competition for scarce resources and demand to prove results, nonprofit organizations must develop their theory of change. A theory of change is a fundamental building block to raising more money, attracting more supporters and ultimately creating more social change.
This webinar will help you:
• Understand what a theory of change is and how it can help your nonprofit
• Develop your nonprofit's own theory of change
• Connect your mission to your new theory of change
• Learn how to use your theory of change to chart a strategic direction
• Use your theory of change to attract more funding
• Help your board understand the power of a theory of change
Thanks for your responses. We look forward to having you in the webinar!