Leading a nonprofit often involves really hard conversations like telling a funder you can't launch a new program, asking a board member to resign, correcting an employee. This very interactive webinar will give you tools to respond in these tricky situations. Participants can submit scenarios ahead of time, as well as during the webinar itself. Learn how to approach sticky situations in an assertive, graceful way, while positioning your organization to thrive. This webinar will give you:
• Concrete language to use with funders, board members, staff and others
• Case studies and examples of difficult situations
• A process for thinking through future scenarios and focusing on what's best for your nonprofit
• A forum for putting your toughest situations to the test
• The opportunity to hear what challenges other nonprofit leaders face
Thanks for your responses. We look forward to having you in the webinar!