Founder's syndrome is a real problem in the nonprofit sector. It happens when the organization's founder, or a leader who has been there for a long time, becomes the sole decision-maker. And even if a nonprofit isn't suffering from founder's syndrome, they likely don't have a succession plan in place for what happens if or when their leader leaves. The lack of a succession plan or an over-reliance on a founder puts an nonprofit's future at great risk. Nonprofits must learn how to vest leadership not in one person but in the broader organization. This webinar will help nonprofits to:
• Determine if they are suffering from founder's syndrome
• Move organization leadership from one person to a more sustainable, diversified leadership model
• Create an effective succession plan
• Communicate the plan to funders and other external stakeholders
• Integrate your succession plan into your strategic plan
Thanks for your responses. We look forward to having you in the webinar!