In the new social entrepreneurship movement, there's a tendency to dismiss the sector that was working on social change long before it was "cool". That attitude is unacceptable. Nonprofits are an enormous part of our economy & have a long history of working towards social change. The nonprofit sector can innovate. Indeed, without innovation the broader movement to solve social problems is doomed.
This webinar will help nonprofit leaders understand social entrepreneurship, what they can do to keep up, & how to make their own organizations more innovative, attract new kinds of funding, and achieve their goals. The webinar will include:
* Case studies of social entrepreneurs
* Examples of funding social change in new ways
* What the social capital market is & how it's evolving
* New models of nonprofit growth
* Inspiration for taking your org to the next level
Please fill out the following brief questions to help us better tailor the webinar to your needs.
Thanks for your time! We'll talk with you soon!