Terms of Service
Terms of Service Agreement
Thank you for choosing InstantPresenter (the "Service") operated by CosNet, Inc (the "Company"). This Service Agreement sets the legally binding terms of the use of InstantPresenter and the Service web site ("Web Site"). By using the Service you agree to be bound by the Terms of this Agreement ("the Agreement").
This AGREEMENT entered into as of the date stated above between InstantPresenter.com Hereinafter referred to as (the "Company") with principal offices at 5011 Argosy Ave., Suite 17, Huntington Beach, CA 92649, USA, and Client with address listed above.
1. Requirements for Service: By signing this Agreement, you verify that you have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the terms and conditions.
2. Term: This Agreement will be in effect beginning the date of this agreement and will continue on a month to month basis or on a contract term as chosen at the sign-up thereafter until it is terminated.
3. Termination: The Agreement can be terminated for any reason by either party in writing with 30 days advance notice for services charged to the provided credit card and immediately for all other services. Upon receipt of this cancellation, the Service and billing will be discontinued. Either party reserves the right to cancel the Agreement if at any time either party fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement effective upon sending written notice via a current e-mail address as provided. I agree that as soon as the account is created and charged, I have committed to the purchase of the product for the contract term of my plan, and even if I cancel at any time during the plan period, since the company had provisioned the account, I will still have access to the product for as long as it is paid up for, and that I will not receive a refund. I understand that I can cancel at anytime before the end of the current term, and that if I do not cancel I will automatically be billed for the next term under the same conditions.
4. Service Availability: The Company will strive to provide a consistent level of service availability and performance, but will not be liable for failure or delay in performance obligations due to circumstances beyond its control. This includes but is not limited to acts of war, sabotage, fire, flood, strike, unavailability or delay of third party services, or power used by the equipment needed. The Company will not be held liable for any errors, damage, or other unexpected events resulting from the use of the Service.
5. User Conduct and Content: Client will be solely responsible for the content of Client's presentations. Client agrees to not use this Service in any unlawful manner. Should this content be illegal or offensive based on the judgment of the Company, Service may be suspended or terminated without notice and without a refund to the unused part of the subscription. Client will not abuse the service in any way including sharing account access with other users who would then use it for their own purposes. The Client is the only authorized user of the account.
6. Copyright Policy: Client may not post or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks without obtaining prior consent to the owners of the rights.
7. Pricing and Payment Terms: Upon accepting this Agreement, Client agrees that the Company may charge to provided credit card or other payment mechanism selected by Client all amounts due and owing for the services and payment terms that Client has approved. This includes service fees, set up fees, subscription fees, overage fees, conferencing fees, or any other fee or charge associated with Client's use of the Services. Company will accept clients with prior approval and reserves the right to reject any client for any reason. The Company may change prices at any time with 30 days prior notice. If Client does not cancel your contract at that time, then it will be understood that Client accepts the new pricing. In the event the Company is unable to collect the fees owed to the Company for the Services rendered, the Company may take any other steps it deems necessary to collect such fees from Client. Client will be responsible for all costs and expenses incurred by the Company in connection with such collection activity, including collection fees, court costs and attorneys' fees. Client must notify the Company within 30 days of the date of billing for any disputed charges. Any dispute after this 30 day period will be disregarded. All accounts more than 30 days past due will be charged a past due fee starting from the due date of the month. Company may terminate or suspend Services on any account that is more than 7 days past due. All accounts that have not been paid in full will be sent by the Company to a collection agency.
8. Terms of Payment Agreement: InstantPresenter.com is hereby authorized to charge the indicated credit card on a recurring basis for payment for services performed on my behalf. In the event of a cancellation of service, I authorize InstantPresenter.com to subsequently charge this credit card for payment of all charges for any services performed by InstantPresenter.com. I agree that if I have any problems or questions regarding my service that I will contact InstantPresenter.com for assistance and I agree that I will not dispute any charges from InstantPresenter.com unless I have already attempted to resolve the situation directly with InstantPresenter.com. I agree that any credits offered by InstantPresenter.com will not be refunded to my credit card but will be applied to my account. I agree to inform InstantPresenter.com of any changes to my credit card information, including expiration date. I guarantee that I am legally authorized to enter into this billing agreement. I agree that termination of this recurring credit card authorization must be in writing to InstantPresenter.com. All services on the credit card will be by InstantPresenter.com or Web Conferencing Services.
9. Confidentiality: All information provided to Company by Client is solely for use by the Company and will remain confidential and will not be released to any third party without Client permission or without Government Intervention. By signing this Agreement, Client consents to the disclosure of information to reporting agencies, credit bureaus or private credit agencies.
10. Limitation of Liability: The Company will not be responsible for any damages including lost profits or loss of data. The Company's liability towards Client will be limited to the cost of the Service provided.
11. Support: The Company will provide technical support to Client via email or phone for the Services purchased, during the regular business hours of 9:00AM PT to 6:00PM PT.
12. Disclaimer: The Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information in connection with this Service. Company does not promise any particular results and will not be held responsible for the lack of such results.
13. Disputes: If there is any dispute about or involving the Service then Client agrees that the dispute will be governed by the state of California.
14. Indemnity: Client agrees not to hold the Company, its employees, agents or other partners of the Company responsible for any loss, judgment, settlements, expenses or liabilities, including reasonable attorneys' fees arising from the use of the services provided by Company or the content of Client's presentations or any activity in violation of this Agreement. Client agrees to contact the Company if any third party action claim has been taken against the Client relating to this Agreement. Company agrees not to hold Client, its employees, agents or other partners of Client responsible for any loss, judgment, settlements, expenses or liabilities, including reasonable attorney's fees arising in relationship to services provided by Company or any activity in violation of this Agreement.
15. Substitution: In an effort to continually improve the Service, the Company may change or modify the Services at any time without prior notice.
16. Notices: All notices shall be sent to the following address:
5011 Argosy Ave., Suite 17
Huntington Beach, CA 92649